Canada DV Visa Program (DV-2020) Lottery Is Ongoing: APPLY NOW



The Department of State regulates the Congressionally-ordered Diversity Immigrant Visa Program every year.

Area 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) accommodates a class of outsiders known as "assorted variety migrants" from nations with truly low rates of movement to the United States. For Fiscal Year 2019, 50,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) will be accessible. 

The congressionally commanded Diversity Visa (DV) Program gives up to 55,000 assorted variety visas every year, drawn arbitrarily from all candidates who meet the exacting qualification prerequisites and originate from nations with low rates of migration to the United States.

Qualification


Necessity #1:

People conceived in nations whose locals qualify might be qualified to enter. In the event that you were not brought into the world in a qualified nation, there are two different ways you may almost certainly qualify.

Was your mate conceived in a nation whose locals are qualified? On the off chance that truly, you can guarantee your life partner's nation of birth– gave that both you and your life partner are named on the chose passage, are discovered qualified and issued decent variety visas, and enter the United States all the while.

Is it true that you were conceived in a nation whose locals are ineligible, yet in which neither of your folks was conceived or lawfully occupant at the season of your introduction to the world? In the event that indeed, you may guarantee the nation of birth of one of your folks on the off chance that it is a nation whose locals are qualified

for the DV-2019 program.

Necessity #2:

Each DV candidate must meet the instruction/work experience prerequisite of the DV
Program by having either:

no less than a secondary school training or its equal, characterized as effective consummation of a 12-year course of formal rudimentary and optional instruction; OR

See More Details Here

Note: In Applying for job, visa or scholarship, please go through the instructions carefully, Fill up your details and provide your RESUME. Thank you for your concern : Visa and Work

Be careful : Dear Audience Don’t provide your bank or credit card and Cash without any eligibility letter from embassy/compa$ny/school or government because cheater and faker embassy/compa$ny/school are also working and posting visa, job or scholarships. be careful when applying for any of these. If you see something suspicious, have any question please directly message us using our CONTACT FORM or our Facebook Page@scholarshipvisajobs.
Share This with friends.

Be the first to get our updates by subscribing to our email list.

By submitting this form, you agree to have read and agreed to our privacy policy.
Canada DV Visa Program (DV-2020) Lottery Is Ongoing: APPLY NOW Canada DV Visa Program (DV-2020) Lottery Is Ongoing: APPLY NOW Reviewed by Admin on September 22, 2018 Rating: 5

35 comments:

  1. Yes i'm interested m'y number whatsapp is 00243820551166 and m'y mail Nzuzimakubu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am interested to work and study aboard in Canada,if I get the golden opportunity and if you help me to get visa.Here is my phone number.....+251931605413 and my email is...kinfenigusse19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name Girma Terefe i am from Ethiopia i have BA in accounting and i have 10 years work exprience in the bank my email address metibulto18gmail.com contact+251913317170 thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eu estou interressado trabalhar nos Estados unido meu nome eucledio cossa meu numero +2258844845652

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name is habtewold asmie i am driver pleas contacte me
    TEL.+251 911828211

    ReplyDelete
  6. my name is habtewold asmie i am driver pleas contacte me
    TEL.+251 911828211

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael Garrick Senesie
    I'm wish to apply for the Canada DV visa 2019 and I would also like to work in canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je veux aller au Canada pour simmigrer et travailler
    Aider moi s'il vous plaît
    Comment faire

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Michael Garrick Senesie, I wish to apply for the Canada visa and may also be interested to work in Canada.My contact +23288858691

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iam interested my name Abdirahiim and my number 2520659381514 I want visa please

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a female lady from Ethiopia have BSC degree in civil engeenering
    SO I like scholarship in Masters degree in my field

    ReplyDelete
  12. my names cabdisalaan maxamuud
    lam somalia
    my need visa Canada
    l want in live and work
    lam interested going to Canada
    you help me get visa

    cabdisalanm560@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm rhichy comment faire pour pour venir au canada merci

    ReplyDelete
  14. First thanks for give attention so in am interested to came Canada please call me +251917145758

    ReplyDelete
  15. Je ma l'Apple nala +22375485099

    ReplyDelete
  16. ,hello may dear im interested so much may dear help my i lick you please sand my visa im from cameroon i am very cincere may dear please help for may visa please lady help my i go for you yes lady help my i go for you may dear please git my too number whatsapp please lady may number whatsapp,+237!674159230 pays cameroon thak you so much may dear

    ReplyDelete
  17. First thanks for your attention so you contacts me at abrahayared21@gmail.com or +251914045835 phone number

    ReplyDelete
  18. My name is Dedefo petros from Ethiopia.Ihave 1st degree Iam interested to work and live in Canada would you help me please,contact me by phone number +251 906309616

    ReplyDelete
  19. My name is aryam nd i real am interstin canada viza so pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  20. my name is md samsul hoque
    my interrest work in canada my contrack 0096871824910

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bonsoir j’espère que vous allez bien, je réponds au Nom de Mbutu Katuta Kevany âgé de 20 je suis de la nationalité Congolaise, actuellement je fais mes études universitaires à Kampala da la capitale de l’uganda en B public health.J’ai le plaisir de mes renseigné sur le Dv lottery et j’aimerais aussi savoir les procédures pour y participer...J’ai compte recevoir un message favorable de votre part Bonne continuité à vous

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. dudoanxsmb

    ReplyDelete
  23. My name is suad Adan Mohamed live in Somalia especially Mogadishu I also graduated I studied Economic and management now I want to go Canada with my master degree and works so please help me to go Canada as soon as possible please my contact : +252618336913

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm Osee and i'm so interesting,so i would like to travel because i love canada. Aboval i hope to have a job and work canada

    ReplyDelete
  25. Je m'appelle mr Mayouma je suis très intéressé et je vous prie de m'aider car j'adorerais venir au canada pour le travail et pour mon épanouissement car le metier que j'ai appris je ne le pratique pas en manque tu travail et du soutien par dessus voici mes coordonnées +24206-438-85-21/066711561 et ma boîte e-mail est batangounaosee8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi I would like to apply for visa program

    ReplyDelete
  27. Je m'appel alexandre mayika je suis aussi intéressant de participe dans lottery Dv pour aller au canada avec mon épouse et mes enfats , comment pour -je faire pour participer ?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Comment joué lottery Dv veuillez m'explique s'il vous plais

    ReplyDelete
  29. Travel visa
    Do you need a new Passport or looking for Visa service.
    We offer simplest way to get it ! Use our quick online system .enjoy your travel.
    https://vodiatravel.club/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oui mois aussi je suis intéressée comment faire pour avoir le Visa

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.